Meet the Partners
Richard Savino - CPIA, CIC
Richard A. Savino, CPIA, CIC. is a well know Insurance Professional specializing in the Construction, Building, Remodeling Industry and related trades. He has been heavily committed to the insurance industry since 1978. Too numerous to mention all of his contributions to the industry, some highlights of his career include:
Sitting on various committees and being elected to extensive leadership roles in the industry, including:
Professional Insurance Agents New York, (PIANY) Past President 2010-2011, and current board of directors.
Committees served or chaired include:
- PAC Chairman.
- Government and Industry Affairs, Past Chairman
- Business Issues, Past Chairman
- Nominations Committee
- National Director (rep - NY)
- Nominations Committee
PIA's Management Services Board, Director, Vice Chairman
Aims Society Board, Director
Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association - Board or Directors, prior.
- Richard is Past-Vice President and has served on the Board of Directors for the RCBRA (Rockland County Builders and Remodelers Association). He is actively involved in many current committees.
- In 2001, Richard was bestowed with the prestigious” Associate of the Year” award for RCBRA.
- He is a Director on the BAHV Board (Builders Association of the Hudson Valley).
- He serves on the NYSBA Board (New York State Builders Association) and was the NYSBA Associate of the year in 2002. He is also a “Spike” recipient, a highly recognized award in this association. Richard also managers the NYSBA endorsed Broadfield Group Builders Risk Insurance program
- Richard has been an active speaker on insurance topics for the Builders Association. He has also participated in the sales and marketing of NYSBA sponsored insurance products since 1996.
- Presently has sat on the Board of Directors for Hudson Valley Builders and Remodelers Association.
- Richard has been a member of the Strategic Planning Board of Greater Hudson Bank.
- He is the past president of the Congers Valley Cottage Rotary Club (2002-2003) and has served on its Board of Directors and headed numerous committees. Currently he is diligent member of the Warwick Rotary Club
- Rich has been honored with many awards from the Rotary and is a Paul Harris Fellow.
- Richard sits on the County of Rockland Board of Consumer Protection for Contractor Licensing board.
- Richard has always been very active in his local community, such as coaching Little League Baseball and writing a weekly sports fan column in the Warwick Dispatch, a local newspaper
- Professional Insurance Agent of the Year - 3/2019, Presented by the National Association of Professional Insurance Agents in Washington DC.
Keith A. Savino is a Managing Partner of Warwick Resource Group/ Broadfield Insurance; and insurance agency founded in 1864.
Michael Jans, C.E.O. of Agency Revolution has referred to Keith as, “an insurance visionary, who is light years ahead of many agency leaders in his thought process.” Johnny Lee, Past President of P.I.A. has remarked that Keith, “Embraces technology in his agency … that is nothing short of remarkable.”
Keith is known as “The father of the Buy Button”, the industry charge to allow agencies to begin and end the sales process in their system of choice regardless of the point of sale.
Totally immersed in the insurance world, Keith’s influence is felt in all aspects of the industry. Just a few examples of his dedication and devotion are:
*National Association of Professional Insurance Agents – President 9/2018 - 9/2019
- Currently Keith serves on the executive committee of PIA National.
- National Director PIANJ - Keith represents the state of New Jersey on the National Professional Insurance Agents board as the state director.
- PIANJ – Past President He has held the positions of Past President (2011 to 2012) of the NJPIA (Professional Insurance Agents) board ( www.pia.org ).
*AUGIE – Executive Council representing the PIA National. AUGIE is the Associations and Users Group Information Exchange. Since 1999 AUGIE has been the voice of Agents, Vendors and Carriers as regards industry priorities. Keith is a founder of AUGIE, when he was the President of the Ebix User Group (then Delphi). Real Time, Claims Download, eDocs, client portal support and more have come from the AUGIE industry efforts
Prior Insurance Industry Board and Chairperson positions
*NetVU (Network of Vertafore Users) – Past Chairman of NetVU – Past Chairman of the Board for NetVU,. Keith is active as a past chairman. His passion for the agency automation and his insight into its various uses has been an asset to NetVU and Vertafore. He is also the 2018 recipient of the prestigious Insurance Technology Award in memory of Wade Dunbar.
*ACORD - Board of Directors –Keith sat on the Executive Committee (Vice Chair) on the ACORD Board, and was a Director from 2004 to 2016. ACORD sets the industry standards for the entire insurance trade. As an industry leader, Keith has led the Professional / Specialty lines workgroup to standardize the related lines, and while at ACORD he has sat on the leader’s council for AUGIE (The ACORD User Group Information Exchange).
EBIX Inc, He is Past President of the user group for Ebix Inc. (NASDAQ: ebix) the 3rd largest software vendor for agency systems (www.ebix.com).
AIMS Society He is a past President of the Society of Certified Professional Insurance Agents (www.cpia.com).
Keith is active in industry action groups like IIABA ACT (Agent Council for Technology) and AIMs (American Insurance Marketing Society)
Keith is a sought after speaker at dozens of industry conventions, symposiums and forums both domestically and internationally. His prose and expertise have been published in business magazine and publications. He has been quoted in insurance blogs, online articles and at industry meetings.
Keith is a passionate advocate and speaks internationally at various industry functions. He has been published or featured in many business and industry publications, videos and online pod casts including: Agency Revolution, Insurance Journal, P&C 360, Agent & Broker Magazine, Rough Notes, Insurance & Technology, Information Week, Acord, TAAR, PIA Magazine etc..
Insurance Technology Advocate Award will be presented to a person who has made significant contributions to insurance industry automation
PODCASTS: Please feel free to "follow" Keith on the links below.