It’s not about your professionalism, training, or years of experience. It’s about human nature. Mistakes happen to the best of us, no matter how experienced.
PCF Insurance (Broadfield) has a national footprint with over 275 Locations, and top ranked.
Our team of professionals has long term experience in various classes of business that require professional lines.
A-Z – Professional Liability and Errors and Omissions
- Accountants Professional
- Architects and Engineers
- Contractors Professional
- Complementing our expertise in construction
- Lawyers Professional
- Small to Large, our national practice expertise in this area is ready to serve you.
- Technology Errors and Omissions
- On a standalone basis or written with Cyber and related lines as a package.
- Z – Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Over 300 classes of business.
National Practice Leader Keith Savino is a Managing Partner for PCF Insurance Services. Learn more:
About your business
Your insurance needs a very specific to your operation. For example, you could be:
- Just starting in a new career, consulting
- A partner at a firm with purchasing authority asked to review your programs.
- A large multi-state operation that requires a deep bench of support
With over 3500 Employees, and local offices our team can address your needs.
Yes, you can be sued even if you didn’t do anything wrong.
The simplest clerical error or proofreading mistake (even made by a trainee) can cost you, if it results in financial loss or damage to the reputation of one of your customers.
That’s why it’s important to understand the extent of your business liability insurance—it only protects your operation against bodily injury, property damage or advertising injury.
But what happens when you, one of your employees, or a vendor fails to catch something that your customer doesn’t miss, and they hold you responsible?
They can not only refuse to pay, they may also sue you for damages.
But with an errors and omissions (E&O) insurance policy, you’ll enjoy specialized liability protection against losses not covered by traditional business insurance.
Who needs E&O insurance?
If you’re in the business of providing services to clients for a fee, lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers, wedding planners, printers, building-trades contractors, mortgage and real estate services, designers, advertising agencies—if your service is possible to be done incorrectly or late, and it costs your client money or harms their reputation, you need to investigate E&O.
What does E&O cover?
Errors and omissions protects you from claims in the event a customer or client sues your service business for negligent acts, errors or omissions occurring during business activities, and which potentially result in a financial loss for the client.
Errors and omissions insurance policies usually cover the business owner, both salaried and hourly employees, and subcontractors working on behalf of the business.
Errors and omissions insurance can be customized to meet your specific needs, no matter what your business or industry. Real estate agents face different risks than printing companies, but both have potential to impact their customers lives and livelihoods if a mistake occurs.
Benefits of a specialized E&O policy from Broadfield Group may also include:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Past work covering unforeseen claims arising from work completed before you were even insured, to a pre-agreed date
- Worldwide coverage as long as the claim is filed in the U.S., one of its territories or Canada
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for contracts satisfying most standard contract insurance requirements
- Fast and simple online quotes, or helpful agents, immediate coverage
The PCF – Broadfield Group Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for …
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
We represent multiple insurance companies.
We are fortunate to have a large stable of respected insurance companies who specialize in writing professional lines coverages.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Broadfield Group help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.
For information about other business related insurance that we manage, please click: HERE