For over 157 years our firm has been assisting business, like yours.
Our name “Broad” + “field” is a nod to the broad solutions we offer, and our original founders from Warwick NY that started with insuring Agriculture (hence “field”) risks, and the main street business’ that made up a community.
Today we insure business exposures coast to coast as a recognized top 100 brokerage firm. We represent multiple insurance companies and here is just a short list of a few (Companies We Represent)
Everyday you make decisions and calculate risk in order to make your business thrive and move forward. Business Insurance is not something you want to keep top-of-mind in your day. Simply, you want to purchase it and focus on other business matters. That is where Broadfield Group is at your service. Our motto is “Working Toward A Worry-Free World” for our clients.
You are special
In an era of trying to commoditize the insurance process, you need to know that you are special. We will treat your business insurance needs with the attention they deserve.
Business insurance is not a single policy, but a review of your needs, and a collection of insurance policies to address the exposures of your “type” or “class” of business. For example a Restaurant is different from a Builder, who is different from a Software developer. While each may need Workers Compensation insurance, or General Liability insurance, the policy terms and conditions for each class is unique.
Broadfield Group’s staff members possess experience in various insurance niches. Many are listed below, but it is impossible to list the hundreds of classes of business we insure.
How we can help
Regardless of what line of business you work in, Business Insurance can protect you in a host of ways.
Some of the “hot topics” over the past year have included
- Costs associated with the loss of property, and having proper valuations in advance.
- Protection from lawsuits for professional services provided
- Worker’s Compensation issues, understanding proper employee classifications, and managing subcontractors.
- AND of course… the hottest topic is Privacy and Cyber-Security !!
The costs associated with a business insurance policy are small compared with the large risks that you’ll protect against.
How to get started right away!
- Your business is valuable; Give Broadfield Group a chance to show you what we can do.
- It’s easy and quick to get a no-risk quote for a business insurance policy. But don’t feel rushed, we want to give you the time and information needed to plan and budget for the right insurance options.
- Just fill out this simply form and lets get your review started.
Loss Control Services
National Property & Casualty Risk Management Services Team
Our firm has a dedicated national team devoted to Loss Control services, Workers Comp Claims and other valuable resources. This team is coast to coast. The purpose of this team is to address client needs regarding loss and safety services and helping as a claims advocate. Our team leader leader Dan Fegel is a Certified Safety Professional (CSP) and a Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM). He has extensive experience in loss reduction, program development/management, training, investigations, root cause analysis and emergency management.
On the workers compensation side our team works alongside of our clients, the insurance carriers, defense attorneys, investigators and loss control personnel to bring claims to an equitable resolution. Our team includes individuals with Certified Professional in Fraud identification (CPFI) and a Certified Worksite Wellness Program Coordinator
Please contact your account executive to discuss what services are most applicable.
- Auto Dealers Insurance
- Business Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Builders Risk
- Cyber Liability Insurance
- E & O Insurance
- Farm and Ranch Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Landlord Liability Insurance
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance