Life is expensive, Life Insurance is not.
Below is a statistic that reflects the real math that most of us currently live by:
According to the “World Cost of Living Spreadsheet (Crowdsourced Data”), the Average Cost of Living for a family of four in the New York Metropolitan area is:
- $4,138.58 per month, not including rent/mortgage.
- Factor in $1,500 a month for shelter /property taxes/utilities ,
- The cost per month to live rises to $6,000 a month.
- Times that by 12 months, equals $72,000 a year to simply to get by.
Amazingly, the above statistic does not include: higher education costs, health and wellness, pets and their care, vacations and travel.
That’s huge. It is a very large number to hit every year, and in most families it takes two people to earn a paycheck to be able to simply stay afloat.
What happens if one breadwinner passes on and that single paycheck cannot sustain the cost of living?
Life Insurance is the only way to guarantee income and sustain live-style once a love one has passed.
Most employee-based, corporate-provided, life insurance policies are not enough coverage for your family. Life Insurance is an essential and indispensable aspect of planning for your future. Below are four reasons why Supplemental Life Insurance is an important consideration. The Average Cost of a Funeral in the United States Climbs 6% A Year, With the Average Cost over $15,000 in 2016 – (Kiplinger’s Magazine)
- The Average Cost of Raising a Child through Age 18 – According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture and CNN Money, to raise a child born in 2013 to the age of 18 will cost a middle-income couple just over $245,000. This does not include the cost of college. If you have four children, that is almost 1 million dollars in lifetime expenses.
- Suddenly, Your Household Income Diminishes – If you are the primary “bread winner” in the family, your paychecks will stop once you cease to work. Even if your spouse has a full-time position, the household income will decrease dramatically if you are not here.
- Mortgages, Car Payments, and Everyday Expenses Remain – The bills and obligations still have to be met even if you are no longer with us. No one wants their loved ones to have to sell their home or automobile, drop out of college or uproot their lives because of a death.
At Broadfield Group we strive to keep our customer and their families safe and free from harm and worry. Just click on the links below to learn how to further protect your assets and plan for you and your families’ future.